WHAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.6.0: can't see buttons to add units to list

2 posters

Go down

1.6.0: can't see buttons to add units to list  Empty 1.6.0: can't see buttons to add units to list

Post by Apocalyptic Tue 16 Jun - 21:31

I downloaded the newest version of this app and the button to add units is missing. As in i can access the unit stats and see the list of all the units, but the little plus symbol is missing. I see it in the play store in the screenshots but it is missing in the app itself. I am running the app on a moto X. The icons are missing with or without the data files loaded.

Apocalyptic

Back to top Go down

1.6.0: can't see buttons to add units to list  Empty Re: 1.6.0: can't see buttons to add units to list

Post by Admin Wed 17 Jun - 8:35

Apocalyptic wrote:I downloaded the newest version of this app and the button to add units is missing. As in i can access the unit stats and see the list of all the units, but the little plus symbol is missing.  I see it in the play store in the screenshots but it is missing in the app itself. I am running the app on a moto X. The icons are missing with or without the data files loaded.

the "+" button appears only if unit can be added.. have you FIRST added a warcaster/warlock?

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down