WHAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with Battle results

3 posters

Go down

problem with Battle results  Empty problem with Battle results

Post by nightdragon07 Sat 26 Jul - 15:25

Love the app, quickly became my favorite method of creating army lists. And the more I thought about it, the more I loved the idea of the results tracker. I've found two problems with it so far.

One, you can only save one battle per army list. If I start and save a second battle with an army list, it overwrites the first. Is there a way to get it to save multiples without having to change the name of the army list?

Two, when I go to the Battle Results tab, I see all the saved battles across the entire screen. If I click on one, it brings up the results, comments, and my army list, and still shows the other battles in the left hand side. If I click on another battle when the screen is displaying results, it replaced the second battle's comments with the first one. Nothing else changes.

nightdragon07

Back to top Go down

problem with Battle results  Empty Re: problem with Battle results

Post by steinerp Tue 19 Aug - 18:06

I've had similar difficulties getting the battle tracker to work. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or not but as I own 50 points of warmachine my battle lists tend to look the same so it would be nice to be able to save multiple battles per list

steinerp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 21 Aug - 11:25

steinerp wrote:I've had similar difficulties getting the battle tracker to work.  Not sure if I am doing something wrong or not but as I own 50 points of warmachine my battle lists tend to look the same so it would be nice to be able to save multiple battles per list

ok, i will look at this. actually, i always register my opponent's list before playing, so i always save 2-player battles and the names of battles are never colliding, even when playing the same list.

actually, there is no way to register many times a result for the same army in 1-player mode. you have either to rename your army before battle, or add a 2nd player army to append its name, which is discriminating enough.

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down