Some missing stuff and typo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some missing stuff and typo

Post by maleclerc88 on Sun 27 Jul - 2:01

Hi,

There are some things that are missing from the data files. If someone could add them to the data files it would be great Smile

Retribution of Scyrah:

Vyros1 NQ 35 Theme The Dawn's Talon:

In model restriction: Need to add Imperatus in warjacks and Houseguard Thane in solos. Remove Banshee, Daemon and Sphinx from warjacks since they don't have Field Dependent.

Tier 3 benefit: For every two units on the army, one heavy warjack in Vyros' battlegroup gains Advance move. (Before the start of the game but after both players have deployed, a model with Advanced Move can make a full advance.)

Tier 4 requirements: Include Imperatus in the list.

Tier 4 benefit: Each warjack in Vyros' battlegroup is automatically allocated 1 focus point at the start of your first Control Phase. This focus is in addition to any points Vyros allocates.

Kaelyssa NQ 54 Theme Force Wall:

Model Restriction: Warjacks: Non-character myrmidons with force field damage boxes (Aspis, Chimera, Gorgon, Griffon, Hydra, Hyperion, Manticore, Phoenix)

Units: House Shyeel Battle Mages

Solos: Arcanists, House Shyeel Magister, House Shyeel Artificer

Battle Engines: Arcantrik Force Generators

Tier 1 Requirements: The army can only include the models listed above.
Tier 1 Benefits: Arcanists gain Force Multiplier (* action):  RNG 5. Target friendly Faction warjack. If the target warjack is in range and has 1 or more focus points, it is allocated 1 focus point.

Tier 2 Requirements: The army include one or more House Shyeel Battle Mages units.
Tier 2 Benefits: Increase the FA of House Shyeel units and solos by 2.

Tier 3 Requirements: The army includes one or more House Shyeel Artificers.
Tier 3 Benefits: Enemy models cannot run or charge during the first round of the game.

Tier 4 Requirements: The army includes two or more heavy myrmidons. (Hydra, Manticore, Phoenix)
Tier 4 Benefits: For each myrmidon in Kaelyssa's battlegroup, add one Arcanist free of cost. These solos do not count against FA restrictions.

I also found a typo. For the Mercenaries Colossal Earthbreaker, under the ammo type of the torpedos, it should be QUAKE instead of QYAKE.

I will post in this thread if I find any other typos or missing things. Do you prefer I post in English or French?

Thank you,
M-A

Last edited by maleclerc88 on Sat 2 Aug - 0:52; edited 2 times in total

maleclerc88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some missing stuff and typo

Post by maleclerc88 on Sat 2 Aug - 0:39

Circle of Orboros Winter Argus Light Warbeast

Its animus is missing. It is the following:

Winter Coat:

Cost 2
RNG Self
Upkeep No
Offensive No

This model gains +2 ARM and Immunity: Cold for one round.

Minions Dahlia Hallyr Solo

Her spells are missing. They are written down in the Mercenaries version of Dahlia but not in the Minions version.

Minions Rorsh Solo

His spells are missing. They are written down in the Mercenaries version of Rorsh but not in the Minions version.

Minions Wrong Eye Solo

His spells are missing. They are written down in the Mercenaries version of Wrong Eye but not in the Minions version.

Minions Brun Cragback Solo

His spells are missing. They are written down in the Mercenaries version of Brun Cragback but not in the Minions version.

Retribution of Scyrah: Rahn NQ ?? Theme Fires from on High

Model Restriction: Warjacks: Retribution non-character myrmidons with Field Dependant (Aspis, Chimera, Gorgon, Griffon, Hydra, Hyperion, Manticore, Phoenix) and Discordia.

Units: House Shyeel units (House Shyeel Battlemages), Houseguard units (Houseguard Halberdiers, Houseguard Rifleman, Heavy Rifle Team), Stormfall Archers

Solos: Arcanists, House Shyeel solos (House Shyeel Magister, House Shyeel Artificer), Eyriss Angel of Retribution, Sylys Wyshnalyrr the Seeker

Battle Engines: None

Tier 1 Requirements: The army can only include the models listed above.
Tier 1 Benefits: Increase the FA of non-character House Shyeel units and solos by 1.

Tier 2 Requirements: The army includes one or more Hyperion colossals.
Tier 2 Benefits: Heavy warjacks and colossals gain +2 SPD during your first turn of the game.

Tier 3 Requirements: The army includes one or more Stormfall Archers units.
Tier 3 Benefits: Stormfall Archers gain Advanced Deployment.

Tier 4 Requirements: The army includes two or more solos with Magic Ability (House Shyeel Magisters or Artificers).
Tier 4 Benefits: Reduce the point cost of warjacks with an Arc Node by 1 (Chimera, Phoenix).

maleclerc88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danoss on Mon 4 Aug - 3:23

I had addressed the Dahlia Hallyr issue previously. You must've downloaded the file between the time I originally released the adjusted file and after I had noticed this error and fixed it. You'll have the fixed version along with the others you've mentioned.

Brun - fixed
Rorsh - fixed
Wrong Eye - fixed

There were some pretty bad typos I missed in the Alexia Ciannor unit and they have also been fixed. Trolls were missing Dozer & Smigg in the main file, even though I had typed it up a while ago; they have now been added. You'll find the files in their respective threads.

Danoss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulli on Thu 7 Aug - 6:16

Wrong Eye: spells are still missing

Ulli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danoss on Thu 7 Aug - 7:04

Ulli wrote:Wrong Eye: spells are still missing

My apologies, it seems I didn't upload the completed file. I don't know how I managed to do that, but I did.

Here's the updated version with Wrong Eye's spells. I'll update the Mercenaries thread with this file also.

Danoss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulli on Thu 7 Aug - 7:17

Much better :-)

Ulli

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Speknawz on Thu 25 Dec - 17:13

Convergence of Cyriss, when you enter any caster's tier reflex servitors become unavailable.

Speknawz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top