WHAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.5.2 Crashing on loading

2 posters

Go down

1.5.2 Crashing on loading Empty 1.5.2 Crashing on loading

Post by quotemyname Mon 13 Oct - 14:34

Since updating to 1.5.2 the program crashes whenever I try to load it. I get the release notes every time it loads, but then the program just force quits on me.

Using Android 4.4.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S III. Anyone else having this issue?

quotemyname

Back to top Go down

1.5.2 Crashing on loading Empty Re: 1.5.2 Crashing on loading

Post by Admin Mon 13 Oct - 18:29

quotemyname wrote:Since updating to 1.5.2 the program crashes whenever I try to load it. I get the release notes every time it loads, but then the program just force quits on me.

Using Android 4.4.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S III. Anyone else having this issue?

i have seen it in the bug reports of google. very strange, since this appears in a part that has not really changed.. i'm pushing a new version 1.5.2 "beta" in order to correct this, but this is experimental as i can't reproduce it on my devices... hopefully, this version will correct the bug tomorrow after google updates the application.

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by quotemyname Mon 13 Oct - 19:11

I was able to resolve it by going to application settings and clearing all data. I can only imagine there was some strange interaction with the files I'd imported in the latest version.

It seems to be working now (though I haven't re-imported many of the files yet). Thanks for the quick response, though.

quotemyname

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down