Feature request(s) and question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feature request(s) and question

Post by fatzech on Wed 31 Dec - 0:03

I am using the legion data file and I noticed that the damage to a warbeast only allows you to go up to 15 points. I have seen rare occasions that there are more damage inflicted to a beast in one shot. Is this a bug or was it designed that way?

Being a gamer who has to use a large phone to see anything on it because of poor eyesight I have difficulty seeing the spiral and clicking on those tiny columns for damage isn't easy even on my note 4 which is quite large. Can you increase the size of the spiral or possibly make it more like what I have seen on the warmachine side maybe like vassal does for beasts?

Also as a player I have noticed that most players roll damage and then column. it would be nice to not apply the damage until you click the check mark to apply it instead of automatically applying the damage.

fatzech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Feature request(s) and question

Post by Admin on Thu 15 Jan - 15:22

fatzech wrote:I am using the legion data file and I noticed that the damage to a warbeast only allows you to go up to 15 points. I have seen rare occasions that there are more damage inflicted to a beast in one shot. Is this a bug or was it designed that way?

Being a gamer who has to use a large phone to see anything on it because of poor eyesight I have difficulty seeing the spiral and clicking on those tiny columns for damage isn't easy even on my note 4 which is quite large. Can you increase the size of the spiral or possibly make it more like what I have seen on the warmachine side maybe like vassal does for beasts?

Also as a player I have noticed that most players roll damage and then column. it would be nice to not apply the damage until you click the check mark to apply it instead of automatically applying the damage.

hello,

sorry for not responding, i had somehow missed your post.

for the number of damages you can inflict, the max value is equal to the number of remaining boxes on the spiral. i can go up to 30 for a ravagore, or even more for a gargantuan. the list may somehow be truncated on pre-android-4

about the choosing of the branch and the inflicting of damages... if you click to inflict "8" on current branch, then see this is the wrong branch, you can just click on "0" to reset those damages, then change the branch and reselect 8 to apply on the desired branch.

until you either
- change the branch
- validate the damage
the number of damages applied to the current branch can be changed by selecting a number.

also, for healing, select the branch and click on the "red-cross" to heal 1; this does not need to aim on a small circle, just to have selected the branch.

have you problems selecting the branch? i have put the number on the most external position to make sure it is easy to click. is that OK?

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top