WHAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the latest version of this app still on the google play store? Where can I download/update the mk 3 cards?

2 posters

Go down

Is the latest version of this app still on the google play store? Where can I download/update the mk 3 cards? Empty Is the latest version of this app still on the google play store? Where can I download/update the mk 3 cards?

Post by gadgetsteamhoof Sat 17 Sep - 9:14

Hello everyone, I had this program on my phone during mk2 but I couldn't find any of the data files for updating the unit entries for mk3. I was told that the latest version of the app will download and update the files automatically. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app just in case it wasn't updating for some reason, but I still only have the mk 2 unit entries. Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

gadgetsteamhoof

Back to top Go down

Is the latest version of this app still on the google play store? Where can I download/update the mk 3 cards? Empty Re: Is the latest version of this app still on the google play store? Where can I download/update the mk 3 cards?

Post by gadgetsteamhoof Sat 17 Sep - 9:30

nvm, solved the issue Smile

gadgetsteamhoof

Back to top Go down

Is the latest version of this app still on the google play store? Where can I download/update the mk 3 cards? Empty Re: Is the latest version of this app still on the google play store? Where can I download/update the mk 3 cards?

Post by cutmeat Sat 3 Dec - 14:28

heyhey,
how? just installed the app from the playstore and read half this forum, but i seem to bee too stupid to get the mk3 cards - i can check the versions in the app, and it tells me mine are out of date. are they updating automatically now?
or do i get the APK from that one thread i saw somewhere?
thanks in advance!

alright, nevermind, i get it now. you NEED the apk from the thread to install WHAC 2.0 rc1 - sorry about the question. didn't know whether that was still the case.

either way, thanks @Admin for all the hard work!

cutmeat

Back to top Go down