WHAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App doesnt work after update

2 posters

Go down

App doesnt work after update Empty App doesnt work after update

Post by Gashito Sat 24 May - 4:53

Hi, I'm running the application on Samsung Galaxy note 1. After I've updated it to the most recent version, I've notice that whenever I try to add in new unit selection while forming lists, after adding the unit/warcaster/solo/warjack or anyother thing, I Can't scroll either up or down. Can the developers take a look?

Gashito

Back to top Go down

App doesnt work after update Empty Re: App doesnt work after update

Post by Admin Sat 24 May - 12:44

Gashito wrote:Hi, I'm running the application on Samsung Galaxy note 1. After I've updated it to the most recent version, I've notice that whenever I try to add in new unit selection while forming lists, after adding the unit/warcaster/solo/warjack or anyother thing, I Can't scroll either up or down. Can the developers take a look?

i'll have a look, but currently i can not reproduce on either of my devices (android 2.1, 4.1 and 4.2.1)... seems another user has the same problem, so you are not alone...

can you give me your android version, and have a test : when "locked", can you rotate your device to force re-layout of page, and tell me what happens (still locked, functions correctly, or crash?). if you happen to make the application crash, please send a bug report.

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 26 May - 8:47

hello,

as of version 1.4.2, this should be corrected. please notify me if the bug is still present.

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Gashito Mon 26 May - 10:04

Admin wrote:hello,

as of version 1.4.2, this should be corrected. please notify me if the bug is still present.

The bug has been fixed. Thanks alot for your services guys, really appreciate it!  cheers cheers 

Gashito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down