moving between lesser warlock and companion warbeast?

Go down

moving between lesser warlock and companion warbeast? Empty moving between lesser warlock and companion warbeast?

Post by oconnor0 on Mon 16 Jun - 1:17

Are there plans to ease moving between the cards for a lesser warlock and its companion warbeast? Like swiping left or right or clicking on the rule?

oconnor0

Back to top Go down

moving between lesser warlock and companion warbeast? Empty Re: moving between lesser warlock and companion warbeast?

Post by Admin on Tue 17 Jun - 11:25

oconnor0 wrote:Are there plans to ease moving between the cards for a lesser warlock and its companion warbeast? Like swiping left or right or clicking on the rule?

i'm not sure to understand... you mean like rorsh & brine? in list creation mode, once you add the warlock, the beast is automatically included and attached to him/her.

also, in battle mode, the beast is attached under the lesser warlock so it's easy to see its card.

the only problem is seeing the card of a "custom" warbeast (like brine), when you have not yet added its controlling lesser warlock (rorsh)... this seems somewhat a minor issue to me.

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

moving between lesser warlock and companion warbeast? Empty Re: moving between lesser warlock and companion warbeast?

Post by oconnor0 on Tue 17 Jun - 15:29

Yes. So I go to cards, minions, solos, Dhalia. I'd like to be able to go right from there to a Skarath's card.

oconnor0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum