WHAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Data files not found

2 posters

Go down

Data files not found Empty Data files not found

Post by Dravorak Sat 5 Jul - 17:41

I have downloaded the files, and moved them into the Whac directory on my phone. But when I go to import them, the application doesn't recognize that there are files there. Anyone else had this happen, or know how to fix it?

Dravorak

Back to top Go down

Data files not found Empty Re: Data files not found

Post by Admin Sun 6 Jul - 11:54

Dravorak wrote:I have downloaded the files, and moved them into the Whac directory on my phone.  But when I go to import them, the application doesn't recognize that there are files there.  Anyone else had this happen, or know how to fix it?

short story : your navigator is "too" smart, sees that the files are XML content, so it add the .xml extension. on Windows, the extension is masked so you don't see it, and when copied on the phone, the file is named foo.whac.xml

the import screen filters files upon name, and displays only files with .whac extension.

use an advanced file explorer like OI File manager on your phone to edit the file names in the whac dir and remove the .xml extension.

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dravorak Mon 7 Jul - 6:42

That did it.
Thanks

Dravorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content