WHAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAC apk file?

2 posters

Go down

WHAC apk file? Empty WHAC apk file?

Post by hans_co Tue 9 Dec - 7:56

Hey folks,

I really enjoyed this app on my phone, but unfortunately my phone is busted at the moment and all I have is a Kindle Fire (the app is not on the Kindle store). I can side-load it with the APK file, but I can't seem to find it online anywhere. Is it up anywhere, or does anyone have it to offer? I'm not very knowledgeable about this stuff, but it seems pretty simple if I can get the file.

Thanks!

hans_co

Back to top Go down

WHAC apk file? Empty Re: WHAC apk file?

Post by Admin Tue 9 Dec - 21:14

hans_co wrote:Hey folks,

I really enjoyed this app on my phone, but unfortunately my phone is busted at the moment and all I have is a Kindle Fire (the app is not on the Kindle store). I can side-load it with the APK file, but I can't seem to find it online anywhere. Is it up anywhere, or does anyone have it to offer? I'm not very knowledgeable about this stuff, but it seems pretty simple if I can get the file.

Thanks!

i'm almost sure the APK is somehow available on some of those pseudo-stores who clone the google play... but i'm not willing to put directly the APK online, because of security problems.. i will send you the APK by mail.

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down