WHAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug: Crashing when adding Gastone Crosse

3 posters

Go down

Bug: Crashing when adding Gastone Crosse Empty Bug: Crashing when adding Gastone Crosse

Post by standardlogin Sun 12 Oct - 0:38

...to a Cygnar or Protectorate list. Anyone else having this issue? Version 1.5.1

standardlogin

Back to top Go down

Bug: Crashing when adding Gastone Crosse Empty Re: Bug: Crashing when adding Gastone Crosse

Post by standardlogin Sun 12 Oct - 0:41

P.S. I can work around this by building the list past the maximum number of points for some reason.

standardlogin

Back to top Go down

Bug: Crashing when adding Gastone Crosse Empty Re: Bug: Crashing when adding Gastone Crosse

Post by Gryphin Sun 12 Oct - 4:48

Funnily enough, I just logged into to report this exact same thing. lemme go try your workaround..

nope, exceeding point cost doesn't work. Adding Gastone Crosse to a Cygnar army just crashes WHAC everytime. I can add him into a merc army just fine.

Gryphin

Back to top Go down

Post by standardlogin Sun 12 Oct - 5:31

I think I also saved the list immediately after I exceeded point cost with another model.

standardlogin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 12 Oct - 8:44

i have seen the bug.. this is due to gastonne (or thor, or raluk, or rorsh, ...) adding a new "group" like "merc jacks" or "merc beasts" and trying to animate the entry, which in some way conflicts (Android does some strange things with lists and recycling "views")

i have currently a correction at home, still have to publish a new version.

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down