WHAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whac MK3 : work in progress for Android

+15
Tiran
JudaPriest
mifth
poppamark
rac
George Spiggott
PLX
unlcnown
fernaldi.tan
kashper
bimdindim
gadgetsteamhoof
unite01
DacoTrilar
Admin
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whac MK3 : work in progress for Android - Page 2 Empty Re: Whac MK3 : work in progress for Android

Post by Admin Mon 25 Jul - 12:26

George Spiggott wrote:Had this installed for a few days now. Great work. One question. When will the Mercenary contracts be removed and the Cephalyx mk3 theme added?

i will not work on the app during the whole month of August... so, don't expect anything until september.

Admin
Admin

https://whac.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Whac MK3 : work in progress for Android - Page 2 Empty Re: Whac MK3 : work in progress for Android

Post by bimdindim Mon 25 Jul - 14:55

Happy holidays!

bimdindim

Back to top Go down

Post by George Spiggott Tue 26 Jul - 9:07

Good to know. Looking forward to September. The Kingmaker theme will have landed by then as well.

George Spiggott

Back to top Go down

Post by rac Sat 30 Jul - 19:01

1)Thank you for the great job
2)Where is the gobber chef?

rac

Back to top Go down

Post by poppamark Sun 31 Jul - 22:41

Outstanding work. Small issue with jack marshal mercs in a different faction list, can't seem to put a 'jack with Sam McHorne and Devil Dogs. Also, Avatar of Menoth might be better as a solo, as it's fluff says it can't go in a battlegroup?

poppamark

Back to top Go down

Post by mifth Fri 5 Aug - 23:00

Hi.
Thank you a lot for the tool! It works super cool for my trolls.

mifth

Back to top Go down

Whac MK3 : work in progress for Android - Page 2 Empty Feedback

Post by JudaPriest Tue 9 Aug - 6:12

Hi,

I'm running the new apk on my Samsung Galaxy S6 and everything seems perfectly fine : I played a few games with menoth and Orboros, I made dozen of list, and I didn't encounter any bugs.

Excellent job Wink

Question on your github : is the branch master up to date to the new apk ?

JudaPriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 9 Aug - 12:00

JudaPriest wrote:Hi,

sadly, no. i should have pushed the code before going on vacation, but i was too lazy. actually, it seems there is not much people interested in the dev for the android part, so i didn't bother to be up to date (which is a bad idea whatever, in case i crash my hard drive...)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JudaPriest Thu 11 Aug - 13:17

Admin wrote:
JudaPriest wrote:Hi,

sadly, no. i should have pushed the code before going on vacation, but i was too lazy. actually, it seems there is not much people interested in the dev for the android part, so i didn't bother to be up to date (which is a bad idea whatever, in case i crash my hard drive...)

Maybe I could help for maintening the Repo ? I fairly comfortable with GIT. I just wanted to look at the code and see how it work.

Je peux peut-être aider à maintenir le Repo ? Je me débrouille pas mal avec GIT. Je voulais surtout regarder le code et voir comment ça marche.

JudaPriest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiran Tue 18 Oct - 15:58

Really loving WHAC since MK3 and using at all the time, just wanted to drop a post so you know just because people aren't talking here doesn't mean it's not being used and loved.

Tiran

Back to top Go down

Post by pviz Tue 18 Oct - 19:56

I loved the aplication in MKII, but I can't get the MKIII files, what I have to do?

pviz

Back to top Go down

Post by whaco1 Wed 19 Oct - 5:00

pviz wrote:I loved the aplication in MKII, but I can't get the MKIII files, what I have to do?

sorry for the this, but first you should take at least the minimum amount of time to read through the few pages here  Mad  and you would get to this:
https://whac.forumactif.org/t121-whac-mk3-work-in-progress-for-android#1146

there you can download the .apk file and manually install this on your phone.

edit: see post below

Last edited by whaco1 on Wed 18 Jan - 17:20; edited 1 time in total

whaco1

Back to top Go down

Post by Axior Tue 17 Jan - 21:10

Hi all! I need a little help. First off all, I used the app in one yeras ago, but I can't remember why I deleted it. And now when I instaled and trying to updated the files I cant download the datafiles. The updating are started and after 8-12% stoped. Why? Can some one help me.

Axior

Back to top Go down

Post by whaco1 Wed 18 Jan - 17:20

In the meantime you can find the latest app version here:
https://whac.forumactif.org/t119p150-mk3-online-tool-for-uploading-data#1269

whaco1

Back to top Go down

Post by zhongzzw Fri 17 Mar - 14:40

希望能放出google以外的下载方式,在中国完全 没办法访问google play

zhongzzw

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Apr - 19:37

just a word for those who DID NOT receive last version on the playstore... it happen that google has changed their deployment policy and that the app is NOT delivered to everyone but follows a progressive deployment (apparently on one month to go to 100%)

i have changed the settings, i hope that now everybody will have the last version without waiting for weeks until google decides to deploy...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2